A creamy sugary salad that is perfect for potlucks because it makes a HUGE batch! My stepmom used to make this almost every Thanksgiving and I remember having it for leftovers for days after. So sweet and tasty!
- 2 cups real whipped cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 large bag mini marshmallows
- 15 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix together eggs, sugar and lemon; cook over a low flame stirring constantly until thick and clear. Let cook, then mix with whipped cream. Add pineapple, oranges, and marshmallows. Let stand in refrigerator 12 hours.